Monday, February 9, 2009

Crimson Glow

One of the strongest people I know passed away a year ago last Sunday. I was honored to call her a friend. And as today I turn a year older, I think of all she taught me. To cherish each day. That we may be young. But every day is a blessing. That our God is amazing. He still performs miracles daily, He is strong and just and He loves us more than we can ever imagine! And that no matter what situation we are faced with, we shall go into it with full faith and trust in our Father above knowing that with Him we can conquer whatever is in front of us. Meg may have been young when she passed away. But she was wise beyond her years. And she had faith that could move mountains. I would like to share with you a prayer she wrote before she passed away.

"Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes and their families. In your name, Amen."--Miss Meg Ingram ♥ r.i.p.

No comments: