Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my first ticket

Okay, so yesterday was just AWFUL! I'm IN my neighborhood and this state patrol guy follows me in and pulls me over. I'm like 50 feet from my house. I have NO IDEA what I had done! Turns out he pulled me over for my break light being out. And then writes me a ticket for an expired tag. I was/am SO MAD! I understand that the police are here to help us. But I now understand why people hate them, because they do stupid stuff like this. He could have been out catching someone who was actually going to hurt someone. But instead he was trying to pay for his Christmas gifts.

On a lighter note, here is a few pictures from PVN's Christmas musical.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those angels are real pretty but that dork in the airport needed to know his lines! love you!